For our last Plus+ episode of season 15 we look at why society is slowly becoming more accident prone, how people choose Duty Free shopping over life, and why “Generation Me” is totally miserable.
We then blow apart the MYTH of the Bermuda Triangle by demonstrating that it is in fact more of an oblong shape.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members.
- TOKYO MARIO KART – Crazy Things to do in Tokyo, Japan in 2017!
- ili | Wearable instant translation device
- Bald Men Are Being Hunted Down In Mozambique
- Careful: A User’s Guide to Our Injury-Prone Minds
- Generation Me – Revised and Updated: Why Today’s Young Americans Are More Confident, Assertive, Entitled–and More Miserable Than Ever Before
- Bermuda Triangle
- FATE Magazine, January 1993; Bermuda Triangle Articles (Volume 46, No. 1)
Texture via mercurycode