Mechanised Jurassic beasts and elusive electric powered serpents are featured this week as we follow the trail to a potential breakaway civilisation.
We then move to the bizarre medical wonders of antiquity from health potions and man grease, to candied elders and Roto Rectors. This all culminates in a Sungazing session that will leave you wanting a cheeseburger.
- Squarespace – Squarespace makes it easy to turn your ideas into unique websites. Use the offer code MU to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
- littleBits – The littleBits Droid Inventor Kit is here for the holidays. Check out the littleBits Droid Inventor kit at littleBits.com, Walmart, Amazon, and Apple.
- Syfy’s Happy! – It’s like a cop show on acid, with a twisted redemption story with the ultimate odd couple. Premieres December 6th at 10, 9 central, on SYFY.
- Cyrus Teed
- Octavia, Daughter of God: The Story of a Female Messiah and Her Followers
- Loch Ness Monster
- The U-28 Sea Crocodile
- On The Track Of Unknown Animals
- The Ngoubou
- Fortean Times – December 2017 Issue
- Tactical Generic Pop Star Tee!
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Quackery: A Brief History of the Worst Ways to Cure Everything
- Breatharian Leader Wiley Brooks Lives On Light, Air, And Quarter Pounders
- Male Anti-Masturbation Devices
- Breatharian Institute Of America
- Ukrainian man eats only sunshine and Lives by the law of Flowers
- Solar Healing
- Why Sungazing Is So Important
- Sungazing Warning