We kick off our 2018 season with the worst of CES and the future of smart toilets before Aaron unravels the controversial “Dear David” saga that has sparked controversy.
We then look at state sponsored mind control programs and the hypnotic experiments performed on unwitting Princeton students in the 1960s.
- Broadcast App – With Broadcast, you can find the best episodes from the best podcasts by seeing what your friends are listening to right now! Go to broadcastapp.co or search ‘broadcast community’ on the Apple App Store.
- Squarespace – Make 2018 the year you turn your ideas into reality. Create a professional website with Squarespace. Use the offer code MU to get 10% off!
- CES 2018: This smart mirror tells you how wrinkly you are.
- This weight-loss headset is more likely to give you a headache than budge the scale.
- The Sgnl wristband lets you hear phone calls through your fingers.
- Blockchain Sex
- Kohler Releases The Most Romantic Toilet Commercial Ever Made.
- The future is…ping-pong? Omron shows off incredible table-tennis robot.
- This $16,000 robot uses artificial intelligence to sort and fold laundry.
- The Foldi Laundry Robot
- Dear David
- Adam Ellis Twitter Feed
- Peephole Photo
- Ghost Drawing
- Cats at Door Photo
- Hallway iPhone and Polaroid Comparison
- Turtle Shell Fall Video
- Cat Weird Activity Video
- Japan Statue
- Shoe Video
- Bedroom Photo
- Hair Photo