That feeling of being watched is explored with the work of Rupert Sheldrake which leads us into tales of battlefield instincts, hobo mind tricks, and Japanese Belly Business.
We then look at the eyebrow raising adventures of Aaravindha Himadra in the Himalayas with the Amartya Masters.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Immortal Self: A Journey to the Himalayan Valley of the Amartya Masters
- Aaravindha Himadra – Spiritual Teacher
- Aaravindha Himadra is a Saumedhika Jagad Rishi
- Samyama – Cultivating Stillness in Action, Siddhis and Miracles (AYP Enlightenment Series Book 5)
- The Sense of Being Stared At: And Other Unexplained Powers of Human Minds
- Sense of Being Stared At
- Rupert Sheldrake – The Sense of Being Stared At
- Princess Diana Knew Exactly How to Be Photographed
- Three Types of Telepathy