This week we load up the ark with history’s greatest zoological myths and mistakes to discover the truth about animals.
We discover the benefits of Hippo Slime, Beaver Balls and Eel sex while stopping along the way to DNA test “snarge” and uncover its secrets.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Truth About Animals: Stoned Sloths, Lovelorn Hippos, and Other Tales from the Wild Side of Wildlife
- Smithsonian Institution, Feather Identification Lab
- The Perils of Bird-Plane Collisions
- Pablo Escobar’s hippos: A growing problem
- Pablo Escobar’s Escaped Hippos Are Thriving in Colombia
- The story of Lucy the chimp who was raised as a human
- Lucy (chimpanzee)
- Scientist Claims US Lab Engineered ‘Humanzee’ Human-Chimp Hybrid 100 Years Ago
- Wolf Reintroduction Changes Ecosystem