Did Hitler make the Kessel Run in under twelve parsecs? Probably not, however he might have made it to a secret Antarctic base before stopping off in Australia if some sources are to be believed. On this episode we delve into some of the wild theories that the Nazi secret space program may be alive and well and running out of Australia.
Before that we take a look at the incredible life of Julliena Okah, a Japanese contactee whose experiences started with Mini UFOS!
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- One Life, Many Worlds
- Australia’s Nazi rockets: How German V-2 flying bombs made their way Down Under
- UFO MADNESS: Truth about the ‘Earth-sized UFO’ caught on camera that suddenly vanished
- Westall ’66: A Suburban UFO Mystery
- Secret Australian Antigravity Program Linked to 1966 Flying Saucer Landing
- Antarctica’s greatest mysteries, from lost civilisations to a secret Nazi space base
- Did the Nazi’s create a secret base in Antarctica?
- Mini Godzilla Abduction
- Alleged Alien Drawing
- Nazi UFO over Ship