Disappearing in a modern society isn’t an easy task, yet the evaporated people of Japan known as the “Johatsu” go to extreme lengths to do just that. On this episode we follow the work of the “General Waste Company” who help people vanish.
We also separate fact from fiction by examining some of the most bizarre events in history before learning about the fairy abduction of the mysterious Dr. Moore.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Mysteries of History: Unravelling the Truth from the Myths of Our Past
- Japan’s ‘evaporated people’ have become an obsession for this French couple
- The Vanished: The Evaporated People of Japan in Stories and Photographs
- Away with the fairies
- Ireland’s most sinister superstition: The Changeling
- 1678: Dr. Moore and the Fairies
- Fortean Times
- The Witches of Warboys
- Japan’s Evaporated People and the Town of the Vanished