Though modern science continues to scoff at the idea of the afterlife and the near death experience, those standing at the coalface know there is something unexplained happening. On this episode of Mysterious Universe Plus+ we discuss the strange stories of nurses and hospital workers who have had anomalous and paranormal experiences with their patients.
We also return to the work of Douchan Gersi and discuss his travels deep into the jungles of dangerous locations.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Near-Death Experiences May Stem from the Brain Blending Waking and Dreaming States, Study Suggests
- Study Finds 55% of Nurses Report Paranormal Experiences
- The Last Farewell Embrace: Spirituality, Near-Death Experiences, and Other Extraordinary Events Among Nurses
- Nurses Share The Terrifying Hospital Ghost Stories That Scared Them To Death
- What’s Your Best Nursing Ghost Story
- Tracy Ullman Sultan
- Douchan Gersi
- Faces in the Smoke: An Eyewitness Experience of Voodoo, Shamanism, Psychic Healing, and Other Amazing Human Powers