As our world becomes increasingly chaotic and technology pushes us away from our roots we have begun to lose our connection to the spirits of nature. On this episode of Mysterious Universe Plus+ we discuss the experiences of people who have had incredible interactions with nature spirits and beings and describe how engaging with this beings can be redemption for the environment.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Paranormal Encounters along the Appalachian Trail
- Eerie Accounts of Imaginary Friends Coming to Life
- A Sinister Man: “It was like something out of The Exorcist”
- The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings
- Tuvan Throat Singing
- Greening the Paranormal: Exploring the Ecology of Extraordinary Experience
- Piper at the Gates of Dawn: Pan, Kenneth Grahame and Wind in the Willows
- Fairies at Work and Play (A Quest Book)
- Engaging the Anomalous: Collected Essays on Anthropology, the Paranormal, Mediumship and Extraordinary Experience