Is something wicked going on at Wayfair?
On this episode we chat about the conspiracy theories surrounding Wayfair and try to sort the wheat from the chaff in the mainstream media. We then take a look and an alleged grey infiltration site and the associated memory disrupters before discussing Aleister Crowley’s magical mammaries.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Kids Shipped in Armoires? The Person Who Started the Wayfair Conspiracy Speaks
- Is Wayfair Trafficking Children Via Overpriced Items?
- Is it possible Wayfair involved in Human trafficking with their WFX Utility collection? Or are these just extremely overpriced cabinets? (Note the names of the cabinets) this makes me sick to my stomach if it’s true 🙁
- Not confirmed, but research suggests that /u/maxwellhill, the Reddit account with the 8th most link karma of all time, powermod of frontpage subs like r/worldnews and r/technology, first account to reach a million Karma, is/was operated by Ghislaine Maxwell.
- UFOs Now and Then: UFO and alien encounters from both the present time and in the past
- The Real Cowboys & Aliens: Old West UFOs
- The Place of Enchantment: British Occultism and the Culture of the Modern