Could J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings trilogy be factually based? We discuss the claims that the story is actually a lost hidden history of Europe and find ourselves inadvertently seeking the alchemical elements of the cycles of time.
Then for our Plus+ members we unpack the latest documentary from Dr Steven Greer and hear of space lasers, NSA data hub explosions, the future of extraterrestrial disclosure and the impact of collective consciousness.
- The Meadow Project: Explorations into the South’s Skinwalker Ranch
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings trilogy but few know that the author privately told many that these works were based on a true history of Europe
- Tolkien’s Middle-Earth, true History?
- Tolkien at the End of Time; Alchemical Secrets of The Lord of the Rings
- Fulcanelli, Alchemy, the Great Cross at Hendaye and the Mystery of the Cathedrals
- Great Cross of Hendaye
- The Fulcanelli Mystery, 4 A Lodestone of Pure Weirdness
- The end of the Kali Yuga in 2025: Unraveling the mysteries of the Yuga Cycle
- The Three Lost Motherlands of Egypt
- The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye: Alchemy and the End of Time
- 18.13 – MU Podcast