There is a big issue when it comes to the matter of alien autopsies. Certainly, Ray Santilli got the whole thing rolling in 1995. That was when the infamous autopsy footage he released was shown to the world. And, not only that, there are still people who believe that Santilli's film is real. As in one hundred percent real. But, there is more than just the Santilli film. One of those aboard the tragic Challenger January 1986 Space Shuttle flight was astronaut Ellison Onizuka. He had told his close friend Chris Coffey that, while serving in the Air Force at McClelland Air Force Base in 1973, he - Onizuka - had viewed a piece of black-and-white film footage that showed alien bodies on slabs. We really don't have much more than that on the case. There are, however, said to be additional autopsies here and there and awaiting discovery. One of the autopsies revolves around one Major Charles Ethan Rea. What we can't find, however, is hard evidence that Rea ever did perform such an alien autopsy. Or more than one. Certainly, there is such data presented in the so-called "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit Summary" document - said to have been "leaked" out of top secret vaults of the U.S. Government. But, no-one has ever been able to prove the Rea story is genuine. Basically, the document talks about a crashed UFO event in July 1947 and the matter of that supposed autopsy. In part the document states:
"As to the bodies recovered at LZ-2 [said to have been the crash site of the event], it appeared that none of the five crew members survived entry into our atmosphere due to unknown causes. Dr. Detlev Bronk has been asked to assist in the autopsy of one well preserved cadaver to be done by Major Charles E. Rea. From what descriptions the team was able to learn and from photographs taken by intelligence photographers, the occupants appear in most respects human with some anatomical differences in the head, eyes, hands and feet. They have a slight build about five feet tall, with grayish-pink skin color. They have no hair on their bodies and clothed with a tight fitting flight suit that appears to be fire proof (some of the bodies looked as if they had been burned on head and the hands). Their overall stature reminds of young children. It is believed that there were male and female genders present, but was hard to distinguish." It should be noted that the creatures described in the "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit Summary" document are very much like the one shown in the Santilli film.
Until the "IPU Summary" of July 22, 1947 surfaced, Major Charles Ethan Rea’s name was unknown to the ufological community. However, diligent research has led to the discovery of a copious amount of intriguing data on the man and his career. Born in Montana in 1908, Rea attended high school in Billings and received a medical degree with distinction from the University of Minnesota in 1931. He also earned a degree in pathology from the University of Chicago, and joined the surgical staff at the University of Minnesota, where he stayed until his retirement in 1978. Onto something else now: In 1997 I interviewed the well-known British UFO investigator, Jenny Randles, regarding a strange series of events she found herself in, back in late 1986 (you can find the story in Randles' From Out of the Blue book). It was a very curious saga involving allegedly classified documents, dead aliens, crashed flying saucers, and much more. It all began in October 1986, when Randles came into contact with a man who had then recently left his employment with the British Army. According to the man, he had in his possession a large stash of still-classified material on UFOs that he had acquired under very controversial circumstances.
The story that "Robert" told was as remarkable as it was inflammatory. Roughly a year or so earlier, an American individual, employed by the U.S. military and working at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio, came across the computerized files while engaged in repairing one particular system at the base. And we’re not talking about just a few pages of material. According to what Robert told Randles and Hough, the number of pages was huge. The man allegedly printed around six hundred pages of material, which wasn’t even anywhere near the overall total. It turns out that – allegedly – the man in question was friends with Robert’s commanding-officer in the British Army; the two having met on an exchange-program. Fearful about what he had got himself into, the computer-specialist gave the hundreds of pages of material on those aforementioned crashed saucers and alien autopsies to the CO. From there, they reached Robert.
One of the papers referenced the autopsy of a strange body. Randles also said: “There was a lot of material about Roswell, including photographs of the UFO and of the aliens. One of the most detailed files was an autopsy report - that ran close to 200 pages in length - of the bodies recovered from the Roswell crash. Robert remembered the name of the doctor who had written it. His name was Dr. Frederick Hauser, a name I’d never seen connected with UFOs in any way whatsoever. Robert said that there was a very detailed account that was mostly filled with medical jargon about the autopsy which he didn’t understand, and there was a photograph of this entity with a slit right down the middle from the neck to the navel.” And, nope, we are still not done. There is another case.
"T.E." was someone who told Ufologist Leonard Stringfield that in 1953, at the age of just twenty, and while stationed at Fort Monmouth, New Jersey, he was summoned to watch a startling piece of film-footage at the base theatre. Reported Stringfield: “Without any briefing, the 16mm movie projector was flicked on and the film began to roll on the screen…the film showed a desert scene dominated by a silver disc-shaped object embedded in the sand…” Stringfield continued that: “Then…there was a change of scenes. Now in view were two tables, probably taken inside a tent, on which, to his surprise, were dead bodies. T.E. said the bodies appeared little by human standards and most notable were the heads, all looking alike, and all being large compared to their body sizes…They looked Mongoloid.” Interestingly, T.E. and his colleagues were told immediately after the screening to ‘think about the movie’; but were later advised that: “It was a hoax.” And, eerily paralleling the Santilli film, T.E. told Stringfield that: “The 5-minute long movie certainly was not a Walt Disney production. It was probably shot by an inexperienced cameraman because it was full of scratches, and had poor colouring and texture.” The autopsies continue. Or, rather, the stories of the autopsies continue.
Now, what can we say about all this? Well, if you know my writings, you will know that I don't believe aliens crashed outside of Roswell, New Mexico in the summer of 1947. In fact, I've written two books on why and how aliens could not have come down in New Mexico - or, in fact, anywhere in the United States. So, my view is that these documents and stories were created - fabricated, we should say - to hide something else. Yes, there were craft that crashed and there were bodies, but they had zero to do with extraterrestrials. The whole thing had a great deal to with hiding secret experiments of ours. Who would have thought about hiding secret tests with tales of UFOs and dead aliens? Well, apparently, quite a few people in government did! As we have seen.
Now, there's the matter of something else: alien autopsies in the U.K. In 1996, a military whistleblower came forward, claiming that aliens had crashed on the Berwyn Mountains back in January 1974. The pummeled bodies of the dead crew were said to have been secretly rushed to Porton Down, for hasty examination and even hastier preservation. As is so typically often the case in such situations, the source chose not to provide his name to the UFO research community of the day. He preferred to lurk in the darkness, shrouded in mystery and intrigue. He shared his story only with Tony Dodd, who was a North Yorkshire police sergeant and UFO investigator. Dodd chose to give his talkative soldier the alias of “James Prescott,” who was said by Dodd to have been long-retired from the British Army: “I cannot named my unit or barracks, as they are still operational,” Prescott told Dodd. Prescott did, though, admit that his base at the time was situated in the south-west of England, which – as the crow flies – may have placed his installation not too far from Porton Down. In a very baffling way - and although the incident on the Berwyn Mountains occurred on January 23, 1974 - Prescott and his colleagues were ordered to be on “stand-by at short notice” on January 18. That was five days before the Berwyns were briefly highlighted in the nation’s newspapers.
(Nick Redfern) Alien autopsies at Porton Down?
Prescott got right into the heart of the story: “We then received orders to proceed with speed towards North Wales. We were halted in Chester in readiness for a military exercise we believed was about to take place. On 20 January, the communication to us was ‘hot.’ At approximately 20:13 hours we received orders to proceed to Llangollen in North Wales and to wait at that point.” According to Prescott there was a huge amount of “ground and aircraft activity” over and around those huge mountains. Remember, this was still January 20, according to Prescott – three days before the ground shook those little old villages at the foot of the mountains. Prescott said that on that same night he and his colleagues were given further orders: “We, that is myself and four others, were ordered to go to Llandderfel and were under strict orders not to stop for any civilians,” claimed Prescott.
On arriving at Llandderfel - a small, Welsh village - they could see soldiers racing around. Senior officers were barking orders here, there and everywhere. Aircraft were zooming across the star-filled sky. And all of this was against a background of overwhelming darkness. Prescott and his colleagues were ordered to haul a pair of large, wooden boxes onto the back of their truck, which they did in rapid-fire time. According to Prescott: “We set off with our cargo and during the journey we stopped to get a drink. We were immediately approached by a man in civilian clothes, who produced an I.D. card and ordered us to keep moving, and not to stop until we reached our destination.” Matters got really weird, as Prescott explained to Dodd: “We were at this time warned not to open the boxes, but to proceed to Porton Down and deliver the boxes. Once inside, the boxes were opened by staff at the facility in our presence. We were shocked to see two creatures which had been placed inside decontamination suits. When the suits were fully opened it was obvious the creatures were clearly not of this world and, when examined, were found to be dead. What I saw in the boxes that day made me change my whole concept of life. The bodies were about five to six feet tall, humanoid in shape, but so thin they looked almost skeletal with a covering skin.
"Although I did not see a craft at the scene of the recovery, I was informed that a large craft had crashed and was recovered by other military units. Sometime later we joined up with the other elements of our unit, who informed us that they had also transported bodies of ‘alien beings’ to Porton Down, but said that their cargo was still alive.” Prescott finished his sensational story to Dodd by stating that this was “the only time I was ever involved in anything of this nature. This event took place many years ago and I am now retired from the Armed Forces.” Although Prescott didn't mention autopsies, based on the work that Porton Down does undertake, then autopsies would have been vital. The autopsy stories in the U.K. are pretty much the same as those in the United States, as you have come to see. But, that doesn't make the stories anymore real. Rather, it means someone is screwing with our minds to hide disturbing human experiments.