10.22 – MU Podcast
Extraordinary cases of children who remember past lives is our feature this week as Dr. Jim Tucker joins us to discuss his new book ‘Return to Life’.
Continuing a fifty-year research project at the University of Virginia involving children from all over the world, Tucker has focused on cases from the United States for this new work which provides persuasive evidence that these past life memories are genuine.
Futurology is also featured in the episode along with disturbing cases of the historical use of botanical poisons.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Audible. Click here for your FREE audiobook download!
Jim Tucker, M.D
- Sony files patent for ‘SmartWig’
- Microsoft Bra? Tech giant developing ‘smart bra’ that can sense a person’s mood
- Cornell team building heart-monitoring, bug-fighting smart clothes
- Clothing of the future
- British Think Tank Revives 40-year-old Plan to Build Space Colonies
- New Study Finds that Mediumship May Be a Distinct Mental State
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To learn how to join, click HERE.
- Pick Your Poison—12 Toxic Tales
- A Mysterious Death at the South Pole
- The Tanganyika Laughter Epidemic
- Local newspaper confuses goat-slaying demon with Mexican food. Totally changes the story
- Giant African Snail Facials Are a Thing That Exists
- Skepp Hawk – Bahlam via Sound Injections
- Jungle – The Heat via When the Gramophone Rings
- Shigeto – Look At All The Smiling Faces via Above The Fold
- Minilogue – The Leopard (Extrawelt Remix) via Substance is meaningless
- Floating Points – Vacuum Boogie via djnodi
- What So Not – JAGUAR (Original Mix) via Inyourspeakers media
- Bondax – Fires via ZacGK