Our Plus+ season opener has more technological breakthroughs that seem eerily similar to UFO eyewitness reports, the inevitable class divide on longevity, and the latest in strange Japanese haemorrhoid Gods.
We also feature a rediscovered archive on modern day fairy encounters along with some rather physical reports on the “Third Man Effect”.
This show is exclusive to Plus+ members.
- Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can’t see it…
- Bill Gates funds birth control microchip that lasts 16 years inside the body and can be turned on or off with remote control
- Scientific Study Vs. Time Magazine
- Ridiculous Study of the Day Says Smelling Farts Might Prevent Cancer
- Rotten egg gas holds key to healthcare therapies
- The Elixir of Life – In a Poisoned Chalice?
- Costly new longevity drugs could help the wealthy live 120 years or more – but will everyone else die young?
- Boy (14) vomits mysterious objects including Zimdollars
- Did You Know Japan Has a Quirky Shrine Dedicated to Curing Haemorrhoids?
- Seeing Fairies is Out: Lost Manuscript Found
- A Voice Out of Nowhere
- Personal Experiences – Third Man Effect
- SEEING FAIRIES: From the Lost Archives of the Fairy Investigation Society, Authentic Reports of Fairies in Modern Times by Marjorie T. Johnson
- The Third Man Factor: Surviving the Impossible by John Geiger