After a FUBAR weekend we return to find chrome extensions reading our emotions, Chinese human DNA experiments, and project Elysium VR.
We also feature Egyptology dummy spits and dream telepathy research.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Google could turn your home’s walls into screens
- Greetings, Dr. Home Hub: Future WiFi routers could listen to your heartbeat
- BBC Worldwide to trial CrowdEmotion’s facial recognition software
- What if Your Computer Cared About What Makes You Smile?
- Crystal Knows
- Write the Perfect Email to Anyone With This Creepy Site
- Chinese experiment which ‘edits’ DNA of human embryos ignites ethical controversy
- ZHAO BOWEN
- Hong Kong Is Using DNA Analysis to Publicly Shame Litterbugs
- THE FACE OF LITTER
- Project Elysium wants to use VR to revive deceased loved ones
- The Hum: Abduction
- Remember your loved one – by putting their ashes in a dildo
- Game of Groans: Egyptologist Zahi Hawass Goes Into Meltdown During Debate with Graham Hancock
- GRAND EGYPT TOUR with Graham Hancock and special guest Dr. Zahi Hawass!
- Graham Hancock and Zahi Hawass debate in Cairo
- Robert Bauval
- US investigates National Geographic over ‘corrupt payments’ to Egypt’s keeper of antiquities
- New Dawn 149 (March-April 2015)
- Entangled Minds: Extrasensory Experiences in a Quantum Reality