13.21 – MU Podcast
After tasting the latest in ‘Kurzweil Kool Aid’ we continue to discuss the dangers of artificial intelligence, how modern art can save future generations, and the growing industry of professional Russian trolls.
We also feature pre-birth memories of the ‘waiting room’ before incarnation along with phantom hitchhikers and Lancashire’s ‘Goblin builders’.
Fill out our quick survey for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Humans ‘will become God-like cyborgs within 200 years’
- Ray Kurzweil: Humans will be hybrids by 2030
- War Never Changes, But ‘Fallout 4’ Looks To Move The Series Forward In One Big Way
- WILL ART SAVE OUR DESCENDANTS FROM RADIOACTIVE WASTE?
- The Agency
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
- Broadcast Hysteria: Orson Welles’s War of the Worlds and the Art of Fake News
- Paranormal Lancashire
- Stories of the Unborn Soul: the mystery and delight of Pre-Birth Communication
- Golden Features – No One via manalogue
- memorecks – Nobody’s Asking via House of Lords
- GEOTHEORY – Don’t Stop via the 405
- Danny Scrilla – Free Flight via ReqEffect
- XVII – Some Minds (XVII Flip) via Waxhole
- TCTS – Thinking About You (Few Nolder Remix) via Errant
- James Curd – Forever My Friend Exploited via Minted