13.23 – MU Podcast
On our last show of Season 13 we reveal how AI will turn us all into stamps, the emerging science of magneto-sensitivity in humans, and the not-so-classic case of the levitating French horse.
We also feature orgasm inducing mushrooms and the terrifying panpsychic effects of salvia.
- Visit Lootcrate.com/universe and use the code Universe to save $3 on your new subscription today!
- Visit Godaddy.com/mu for the Get Online Today toolkit!
- Fill out our quick survey for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Google DeepMind Teaches Artificial Intelligence Machines to Read
- 17 Ridiculous Daily Mail Headlines
- Deadly Truth of General AI – Computerphile
- Researchers discover first sensor of Earth’s magnetic field in an animal
- Humans have a magnetic sensor in our eyes, but can we detect magnetic fields?
- Harry Magnet
- The Magnetic Sense and Psychiatric Disorders: Two Great Biological Mysteries of Our Time
- A Little Walk Out Proctor
- The strange case of Dr “X”
- CAN AN ORGASM BE CAUSED BY THE SCENT OF A MUSHROOM? – THE STINKHORN MUSHROOM
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Shamanic Quest for the Spirit of Salvia: The Divinatory, Visionary, and Healing Powers of the Sage of the Seers
- Salvia Divinorum: Doorway to Thought-Free Awareness
- Domino’s Pizza Complaints (First World Pizza Problems)