14.16 – MU Podcast
Hysteria and Paranoia feature heavily on this episode as we look at the history of popular delusions, medieval conspiracy theories, and the watchful eye of big brother.
We then introduce a new addition to MU with tales of unseen intruders and the wonders of the dreamatorium.
- Life on Mars: Nasa unveils ambitious plan for human colony
- Scientists Have Already Built a Prototype Greenhouse for Mars
- OP observes how Facebook’s mobile app served him pest control ads immediately after he started a conversation about pest control
- If You’re Not Paranoid, You’re Crazy
- The Strange Origins of Urban Legends
- A Colorful History of Popular Delusions
- The Great Singapore Penis Panic
- Winner: The Poo beats The Great one
- Fietlebaum’s Escape
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Redditors who spend a lot of time in seclusion (at sea, in the air or out in the wilderness) what’s the creepiest or most mysterious thing you’ve seen, found or experienced?
- Convoluted Universe Book V
- African American Wiccan Society
- My Crackpot Theory: Sugar is a Mind Control Drug
- Love sugar? Hate what it does to your brain!
- SASQUATCH MESSAGE FOR HUMANITY VIA SUNBOW