14.23 – MU Podcast
This week Frances Kermeen joins us to tell the story of the Myrtles, a twenty-eight-room Louisiana bed-and-breakfast with a dark and violent history.
After taking ownership of the house Frances was drawn into incredible encounters with supernatural forces that would change her life forever.
Also featured is AI driven propaganda, spectrophilia, and the Return to Magonia.
- Frances Kermeen – The Myrtles Plantation: The True Story of America’s Most Haunted House
- Asteroid mining made legal after Barack Obama gives US citizens the right to own parts of celestial bodies
- Planetary Resources celebrates President Obama signing bill recognising asteroid resource property rights into law
- Who owns space? US asteroid-mining act is dangerous and potentially illegal
- Get ready for the robot propaganda machine
- Cult leader tells of ‘warfare machine called Jackie’
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Wonders in the Sky: A Breakthrough in UFO Research
- RETURN TO MAGONIA: Investigating UFOs in History
- That Time Obi-Wan Kenobi Used the Force to Warn James Dean About His Impending Death
- Ghost Sex Is a Real Thing — And It’s Not as Weird or Creepy as You Think
- The women who say they’ve had affairs with GHOSTS: They’re not mad, but respectable twenty-somethings who say spooks are better lovers than real men
- Otherworldly Affaires: Haunted Lovers, Phantom Spouses, and Sexual Molesters from the Shadow World
- My experience with a succubus.
- Sexual sleep paralysis experiences?
- My encounter with a Succubus
- Brutal baboon battle erupts for throne at Toronto Zoo after matriarch dies