14.24 – MU Podcast
Author and Science journalist Matt Kaplan give us a a definitive look into the elements of mystical places and magical objects from ancient history, mythology, and contemporary culture.
From Viking Berserkers to the Egyptian cult of Horus, Matt takes us across cultures and time periods to point out that there is often much more to these enduring magical narratives than mere fantasy.
We also feature Anthony Peake’s unique video game analogy for the universe, reincarnation encounters in the psychotherapy chair, and light language techno remixes.
- Chinese researchers unveil brain powered car
- A Shipwreck With Treasure Worth Up to $17 Billion Was Discovered Near Colombia
- 14.04 – MU Podcast
- Stonehenge may have been first erected in Wales, evidence suggests
- You (And Your Kids) Are What You Eat
- 12.18 – MU Podcast
- [Serious] Twins of Reddit, do you *actually* have “twin telepathy” or anything like that?serious replies only
- This Entrepreneur’s Near-Death Experience Revealed Her True Purpose
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- New Dawn Special Issue Vol.9 No.6
- Light Language Introduction with Maryke
- Light Language Blessing from the Elementals
- 11.10 – MU Podcast
- The Daemon: A Guide to Your Extraordinary Secret Self