15.14 – MU Podcast
Film maker, artist, and author Paul Davids joins us on this episode to discuss his research with professor Garry Schwartz and their new book ‘An Atheist in Heaven: The Ultimate Evidence for Life After Death?‘.
Bizarre unexplained phenomena, including chemical evidence, challenges scientists and skeptics in what the authors believe could be evidence of a self claimed atheist and sci-fi pioneer’s attempt to communicate after his death.
- Reaching for the Stars, Across 4.37 Light-Years
- Boeing, Lockheed to launch habitats for space tourists and researchers
- Meet the Truthers Who Are Certain SpaceX Faked Its Rocket Landing
- Inky the octopus makes amazing escape to freedom from aquarium tank
- Life After Life: A Discussion of the Near-Death Experience
- LIFE AFTER LIFE – EVENT ROUND UP
- Crossing Over: The Art of Jeremy Down
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- A Maddening Sound
- The Hum (Taos Hum for 12 Hours)
A brief note on mass hysteria and hallucination
- What I experienced going into the VLF-Blocking Box
- DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES IN AMERICA
- What are you guy’s thoughts on the Hum?
- How an internet mapping glitch turned a random Kansas farm into a digital hell
- Rival wedding groups clash with knives, fireworks in 4-hour battle