15.18 – MU Podcast
After covering the latest ‘lost city’ controversy we look at the history of Zombies in pop culture and the science behind Haitian Voodoo and Zombified slaves.
We then investigate the electric cosmos theory and the bizarre high strangeness reported during the great Chicago Fire of 1871.
- Contact in the Desert Conference
- Oldest known axe discovered in Australia, claim researchers
- Has a Lost Maya City Been Found By a 15-Year-Old Based on Ancient Star Maps?
- Parts Of That ‘Lost Maya City’ Might Actually Be A Marijuana Grow-Op
- CDC secretly sanctioned multiple times for mishandling bioterror pathogens
- 1978 smallpox outbreak in the United Kingdom
- The Magic Island
- The Serpent and the Rainbow
- Zombies: When the Dead Walk – Clairvius Narcisse
- Passage of Darkness: The Ethnobiology of the Haitian Zombie
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Comet and the Chicago Fire
- Where was Comet Biela?
- Human Testimony Reconsidered
- Medical professionals – what is the most overtly self-inflicted sexual injury you’ve encountered, that your patient attempted to pass off as completely innocently obtained?
- Mrs. O’Leary’s Comet!: Cosmic Causes of the Great Chicago Fire
- Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Surrender to EcoSex