16.12 – MU Podcast
After unpacking Space X’s incredible new Mars strategy we look at ‘Animal Dreaming’ and one man’s unique cross-species communication technique.
We then feature classic work from Ian Stevenson on telepathic impressions and crisis apparitions before finishing on the Male “moon cycle”.
- Anti-Defamation League Declares Pepe the Frog a Hate Symbol
- SpaceX unveils the Interplanetary Transport System, a spaceship and rocket to colonize Mars
- SpaceX founder Elon Musk plans to get humans to Mars in six years
- SpaceX Interplanetary Transport System
- Elon Musk is being trolled by Roy Philipose at Tesla’s shareholders meeting
- Animal Dreaming: The Art of Interspecies Communication
- “A Haunting Under The Blood Moon” Waterphone Soundtrack
- Music to Eat Thanksgiving Dinner By (3 Flute Players and 300 Turkeys)
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Telepathic Impressions: A Review and Report of Thirty-Five New Cases by Ian Stevenson
- World War Two Live V1 Rocket
- Chair of Death
- Stalking Gia – Second Nature (Sean Turk Remix) via BILLCS Music Blog
- P.I.M.P. – Bacao Rhythm & Steel Band via MonkeyBoxing
- Max Cooper – Waves via Thump Vice
- PUSHER – Fences via Acid Stag
- Molly Moore – Imaginary Friends via Acid Stag