How Can I Use My Plus+ Membership with DoggCatcher on Android?
Due to the large diversity of Android devices, we cannot guarantee that the MU Android App will work with all of them. As such, there are a number of 3rd party apps that can be used to access MU Plus+ and in our experience we have found DoggCatcher to work reliably.
Accessing MU Plus+ from DoggCatcher on Android
1. Get your MU Plus+ feed address by logging into your account at http://mysteriousuniverse.org and going to your “Dashboard”.
2. Download DoggCatcher from the Google Play Store.
3. Open DoggCather and press the menu button in the upper left hand corner (3 Bars Icon)
4. Press “Subscribe” (Plus Symbol)
5. Swipe the menu at the top to the right and press “Advanced”
6. Press “Feed RSS URL”
7. Enter the MU Plus+ Feed address which you obtained in Step 1.
8. Scroll down and under “Credentials” enter the same username and password you use to access your MU account.
9. There is no need to select or adjust any other settings. Press “OK” at the bottom of the screen. MU Plus+ will then be accessible from the home screen of the DoggCatcher App.