Higgs Bronson has been found once again at CERN thus confirming that he is in fact not ‘theoretical’ or a lost old man. Thus we move on with relief into stranger territory with the major characters from military remote viewing and their moves into corporate espionage and investigations into Martian ruins.
The recent TEDx Graham Hancock debacle is also discussed along with rare brain conditions and dangerous sleep walking.
- CERN: We’ve found ‘a Higgs boson’; but is it predicted version?
- The science of ‘de-extinction’: Can cloning bring extinct animals back to life?
- TED Deletes Talks by Rupert Sheldrake and Graham Hancock
- Open for discussion: Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake from TEDxWhitechapel
- Letter dated 15 March 2013 from Graham Hancock to TED
- An Alien Base in Alaska?
- Psychic Spy Pat Price, Alleged Double Agent, Used Remote Viewing
- The Mysteries Project #1: Remote Viewing Mars Life
- Remote Viewing UFOs
- FARSIGHT PREDICTIONS ABOUT MARS
- Farmer’s wife found in a hedge nine miles away after sleepwalking out of kitchen window
- What are your weirdest sleep-walking stories?
- 10 Unbelievable Sleepwalking Stories
- Rare brain condition leaves woman seeing everything upside down