The 102nd Pope is here and we ask the important questions: Is Frank the prophesied anti-christ? What is the Vatican’s plan for the arrival of the alien god? Will Red Pill Junkie be able to connect the new Pope to obscure UFO cults?
These burning questions will be answered along with investigations into UFO trace evidence branded into eyewitnesses, shadow encounters in Vietnam, and Ninja Dwarves.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Audible. Click HERE for your FREE audiobook download.
- Uranus & The New Pope (Wait, that didn’t come out right…)
- Papal Prophecies – The End of Religion
- UNVEILED! THE VATICAN’S SECRET PLAN
- Curiosity Confirms That Mars Was Once Capable of Harboring Life
- Astrobiologists Find Ancient Fossils in Fireball Fragments
- Astrobiologists discover fossils in meteorite fragments, confirming extraterrestrial life
- Scientists Claim Meteorite Fragments Contain Alien Biological Fossils (They Don’t)
- SpaceX Grasshopper rocket hops to new heights in Texas
- Parascience Expert Visits Where Local Man Burned
- UFOs and Deer Men in Oklahoma
- Harrah’s Casino Deer Woman
- Update: Ukrainian Military Dolphins Not Actually on the Loose
- Information about the escape of three dolphins from the “State Oceanarium” in Sevastopol – a fake and a provocation
- The Extraterrestrial Loch Ness Monster
- How to Contact Space People by Ted Owens
- CHAPTER TEN – HOW YOU CAN CONTACT THE SI’S
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To learn how to join, click HERE.
- Nukes in 1626? Beijing explosion created mushroom cloud, stripped everyone naked
- Dead woman turns into a man
- Pitch Black Entity
- Project Peacock: How the British Wanted to Heat WWII Mines
- Eastcolors – Watch Out – Enei Remix via Music for Morons
- Telepopmusik – Smile (Flamingosis Edit) via Hilly Dilly
- WE SINK – Cat o’ Nine Tails (Andrea Remix) via WeLikeitIndie
- xxyyxx – Backroom 8 via Brooklyn Vegan
- Rhye – The Fall (Maurice Fulton Alt Mix) via Bowlegs
- Junei – Let’s Ride via Waves at Night
- Bondax – Gold (Moon Boots Remix) via Binary