On this episode of Mysterious Universe Plus+ we discover that intrusive thoughts can actually be a good thing; discuss new NSA electronic surveillance revelations and learn some disturbing facts about bodily fluids. We also look into the negative consequences of messing with Fairies.
- ‘Shock jock’ disrupts BBC’s Sunday Politics show
- Report: NSA asked Verizon for records of all calls in the U.S.
- U.S., British intelligence mining data from nine U.S. Internet companies in broad secret program
- The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center, “Watch What You Say”
- Intrusive Thoughts: Normal or Not?
- Brain implants: Restoring memory with a microchip
- Fabulously Fortean: Magnetic Mystery Glitter Descends Upon Indiana Neighborhood
- The Biggest Reasons Why Fairies Are Evil
- The Fairies’ Revenge
- Sasquatch In The Pickle Patch
- Incident on the Road to Sydney
- The Pilliga Princess and other spooky stories
- Semen Health Benefits: It Really Does Have All The Nutrients Of A Protein Shake