With snuffled, shaky voices we return from our week of recovery with a collection of fun stories to share.
We also use the latest controversial study to “explain” NDEs as a springboard into Shared Death Experiences and we close the show with mind controlling encounters with the ‘Circle Makers’.
- Quinoa, mushrooms and coca: Bolivian says ancient Andean diet has kept him alive for 123 years
- Vietnam pair coaxed out of jungle
- Boy missing in bush says kangaroo saved him
- In rare condition, Tamil Nadu infant keeps catching fire
- Tiny sea snail grows and hatches inside little boy’s knee
- Mystery priest appears at crash, performs ‘miracle’
- Mystery Priest Who Showed Up at a Crash Scene Then Vanished Has Been Identified — and Here’s the Unlikely Way He Came Forward
- People Worship Weeping Tree In California, Tears Are Actually Insect Excrement
- A new scientific explanation for near-death experiences
- Does This New Research Explain the Near-Death Experience?
- Anatoly’s visit – a ghost of the living
- An Illegal Mountain Constructed Atop a 26-Story Residential Building in Beijing
- The Strange Sexual Quirk of Filipino Seafarers
- Canberra man lodges fork in penis