We begin with smart shoes, liquid hard drives, and Google’s plans to cure us all before examining the concept of genetic memory and phylogenetic LSD experiences.
We then move to tales of reality shifting and time slips, and Dr. Lin finishes us off with his expert “Love QiGong”.
This episode is a Plus+ exclusive podcast. Check out our membership page for access details.
- Solar flare almost blasted Earth back to the dark ages two years ago, NASA scientists reveal
- Upgrade Your Brain: Liquid Hard Drive Implants Could Increase Intellect
- Vibrating smartshoes put Google Maps at your feet
- Google Wants to Create a Map of What a Healthy Human Body Looks Like
- Tripping in the Rift: Is Virtual Reality the Next Drug?
- Slip-Sliding Away
- Out-Running an Oncoming Train
- The Accident
- Dr. Lin Kung Fu Love Advice
- The Holotropic Mind by Stanislav Grof
- LSD: Doorway to the Numinous: The Groundbreaking Psychedelic Research into Realms of the Human Unconscious by Stanislav Grof