After looking at the future of hibernation in deep space we investigate the our internal ‘auto pilot’ and the neurological benefits of being an idle day dreamer.
We then hear the reverberating sounds of history in the abandoned Horton mine before venturing back into the astral realm for some hot reiki action.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- New Crystal Could Let Divers Breathe Underwater
- NASA Eyes Crew Deep Sleep Option for Mars Mission
- Stop Press – Latest News From The Excavations At Gunung Padang
- Man explores abandoned mine and has two experiences on two separate visits, catching both on video
- The Horton Mine: Encountering a Ghost in a Haunted, Abandoned Mine (Summer 2013)
- The Horton Mine: Follow-up Exploration of a Creepy, Abandoned Mine (Summer 2014)
- Abandoned mine explorer has a creepy WTF moment at the same mine 1 year later
- The King’s Grand Entrance
- Woman’s Contraceptive Device Sprouts Inside Her, Because It’s a Potato
- Grumpy Poltergeist: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy (Do you spook German? Book 2)
- Autopilot: The Art and Science of Doing Nothing
- Inner Doorways, Outer Realms Book 1: A Life of Magick