We review the recent presentation from researchers Steven and Evan Strong on the lost history of the original Australians.
The Strong’s work questions the out of Africa hypothesis and attempts to place Aboriginal Australians at the very root of the homosapien expansion throughout the world. It also includes intriguing evidence of Egyptian involvement in ancient Australia.
- The extinction of the Australian pygmies
- Our Lost Pygmy Tribe
- DNA confirms Aboriginal culture one of Earth’s oldest
- Shunned by Steven Strong
- Elon Musk argues that we must put a million people on Mars if we are to ensure that humanity has a future
- Sense of smell ‘may predict lifespan’
- When men drink, their smiles get more ‘contagious’
- You Call This Thai Food? The Robotic Taster Will Be the Judge
- This Robot Tastes Better Than A Wine Critic
- Woman dies in vat of wine
- Leo Bonten Has His Amputated Leg Turned Into A Lamp, Tries To Sell It On eBay
- Finfolk Productions
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Extraordinary Knowing: Science, Skepticism, and the Inexplicable Powers of the Human Mind by Elizabeth Lloyd Mayer