We examine the newly published results of Sam Parnia’s study on consciousness at the time of death, the huge implications it has for future scientific study, and the predictable response from the ardent materialists.
We then investigate a new school here in Sydney that claims to be able to teach your children super sensory abilities before hearing extreme tales of WWII survival, Bulgarian psychics, and dangerous binaural liaisons.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Squarespace. Use the code “MU” to get 10% off your first purchase!
- Results of study of the human mind and consciousness at the time of death available
- First hint of ‘life after death’ in biggest ever scientific study
- The Scientists Studying Life After Death Are Not Total Frauds
- AWARE — AWAreness during REsuscitation — A prospective study
- Amazing grace: The NDE as a compensatory gift
- The 2014 Platypus Awards
- How sound affects the taste of our food
- Soylent gets a version bump to 1.1—new flavor, new gut flora help
- Genius Mind Academy (GMA) Australia
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Stop Worrying! There Probably is an Afterlife by Greg Taylor
- Quantum Speed-Reading: Awakening Your Child’s Mind by Yumiko Tobitani