This week we pit modern day hipster meditators against the old school hermits of yesteryear to see who comes out on top.
We also look at the future of noise pollution, your subconscious super computer, and the glitzy lifestyle of “Make it Rain Monkey”.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Noise pollution is making us oblivious to the sound of nature, says researcher
- MEDITATION BOOMS AS PEOPLE SEEK A WAY TO SLOW DOWN
- Meditation for busy bizoids
- Cave in the Snow: Tenzin Palmo’s Quest for Enlightenment
- Scientists shocked to find mummified monk inside Buddha statue
- SWAMI RAMA
- Your subconscious is smarter than you might think
- Indian monkey set to inherit fortune from ostracised couple
- Time Storms
- Return to the Brain of Eden: Restoring the Connection between Neurochemistry and Consciousness