This week we return to the other side of reality with tales of time slips, dimensional shifts, and our old friends the Reptilians.
We do slip in a little psychology, space, and science news but only to sandwich the good old fashioned MU style fun which includes some questionable individuals who communicate with trees, sumps, and marble.
This episode is proudly brought to you by Squarespace. Visit Squarespace.com and user the offer code “MU” at checkout for 10% off your first purchase.
- Private Mars One Colony Project Cuts Applicant Pool to 100 Volunteers
- Mars One Suspends Work on Robotic Missions
- Eating at a bad restaurant ‘similar to suffering a terrorist attack’
- How shock affects memory: Powerful emotions and pain can skew our recollections of the past
- MISOPHONIA, LITERALLY “HATRED OF SOUND”
- The Horrible Anger You Feel at Hearing Someone Chewing Is Called Misophonia
- Misophonia Self Test
- Musical software helps mothers push babies out faster
- The Owl-UFO Connection Continues
- Paranormal Crossings Episode 12 June Lundgren
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Do you believe in past lives? Toddler’s testimony has family questioning if he was a Chicago woman
- Son remembers death in the Navy (Shark)
- Jim Tucker
- Atala Dorothy Toy: Earth’s Interdimensional Life-Forms and Nature Spirits
- Zones of Strangeness
- Dimensional Journey: Encounters and Teachings
- We Are Not Alone: A Complete Guide to Interdimensional Cooperation
- Sam Smith – Lay Me Down (Pomo Remix) via HillyDilly
- Sam Gellaitry – Reflectionz via Audio Aquarium
- Hayden James – Something About You via YMR
- Detroit Swindle – Heads Down via Minted
- Indian Summer (Official) – Foreign Formula via Pilerats
- purpan. – these.old.days via First Ear
- Trulz Robin – Dance Music Therapy Volume 3 (Cymasonic Recordings) via Acidted
- Odesza – All We Need (Haywyre Remix) via blahblahblahscience