We return to the Sydney studio wearing reversible disco hoodies to repel the spying eyes of big brother and record another Plus+ exclusive.
We feature some intriguing new
Sasquatch Wood Ape research, Churchill’s Daemon, and an Australian man’s trip to an underwater city following his out of body NDE.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- AVG Invisibility Glasses Concept Thwarts Facial Recognition
- This Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Uses Reflective Threads to Ruin Flash Photos
- Poo Emoji Button-Up Shirt
- Silver Reversible Disco Hoodie
- Anti-science advocates are freaking out about Google truth rankings
- Knowledge Vault
- Four-year Bigfoot research project in Oklahoma yields intriguing and unexplained results
- Ouachita Project Monograph
- Churchill’s Daemon
- The Big Answer: The New Scientific Revolution
- Jack Lord on his Near-Death Experience and subsequent Astral Travel Capabilities
- The man who posted himself to Australia