This week we look at “Iceman” Wim Hof’s extremophile boot camp, the growing fad of cold thermogenesis, and one man’s claimed 10 day excursion to an alien planet.
We also forego our “Space Fabio of the week” story for an equally titillating “Space Patrick Swayze” encounter.
- UW scientists, biotech firm may have cure for colorblindness
- Iris Scanner Identifies a Person 40 Feet Away
- The condom of the future? Scientists developing latex replacement that self-lubricates, delivers Viagra and feels better than nothing at all
- Navy Research Project on Intuition
- The Iceman Commeth
- Behavioural training reduces inflammation
- Cold Thermogenesis Easy Start Guide
- Cold Thermogenesis – 5 Years Later
- Hot Water vs. Cold Water Thermogenesis
- Coevolution The Story Of UFO Contactee Alec Newald
- The Story of a Roswell Crash Survivor
- Who is Earth Star?
- What’s wrong with me?
- Epi-paleo Rx: The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health
- Becoming the Iceman
- Coevolution: The True Story of a Man Taken for Ten Days to an Extraterrestrial Civilization
- The Light Being (The Space Trilogy Book 3)
- Intimate Abduction (The Space Trilogy Book 1)