Investigative journalist Scott Carney joins us to discuss his new book ‘A Death on Diamond Mountain‘ and the mysterious buddhist sect at the center of the story.
The book also raises questions on the darkside of meditation and how the path to enlightenment can be riddled with danger.
- A Death on Diamond Mountain: A True Story of Obsession, Madness, and the Path to Enlightenment
- Sex and Death on the Road to Nirvana
- Signs of Alien Life Will Be Found by 2025, NASA’s Chief Scientist Predicts
- This Scientist Says He Keeps Finding Aliens in the Stratosphere
- DNA discovered inbound from space – email from lecturer this morning.
- Do pilots believe in UFOs? Many of them do and here is my close encounter story
- Every UFO Sighting Since 1933, Mapped
- National UFO Reporting Center – 1958
- Meet the Chinese Lumberjack Who Slept With an Alien
- S.F. man’s winning robbery defense: Entered home to board spacecraft
- Chinese man’s 17 girlfriends discover each other during hospital visit
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- 3D virtual objects that can be touched and felt
- Revealed, the terminally ill man set to be first to undergo the world’s first full HEAD transplant pioneered by doctor branded ‘nuts’
- Timber makes you feel good and helps you heal, says new Planet Ark report
- Do colours really warp our behaviour?
- Do Expansive Postures Really Boost Positive Hormones? – A Critical Review of Power Posing Research
- JPMorgan Algorithm Knows You’re a Rogue Employee Before You Do
- THE UFO EXPERIENCE IN CHINA: A REPORT BY BILL CHALKER
- A new version of “UFOs, Alien Abduction and Contact: The Parapsychological connection”
- In Manchuria: A Village Called Wasteland and the Transformation of Rural China
- Hair of the Alien: DNA and Other Forensic Evidence of Alien Abductions