Your automated robot chef of the future is discussed, along with delicious synthetic biology before we look at the latest on psychedelic consciousness from Graham Hancock.
We then investigate the strange life (and afterlife) of William Stead and one man’s claims that honey will protect you from the Illuminati.
- This episode is proudly sponsored by Squarespace. Use the offer code “MU” to get 10% off your first purchase HERE.
- Bite Labs
- Cow Milk Without the Cow Is Coming to Change Food Forever
- Cheese Celebrities
- ROBOT CHEF THAT CAN COOK ANY OF 2,000 MEALS AT TAP OF A BUTTON TO GO ON SALE IN 2017
- Drone delivering asparagus to Dutch restaurant crashes and bursts into flames
- Researchers Use Electrodes for “Human Cruise Control”
- It Came Out of the Basement
- It Happened to Them!
- One man’s Candy Crush obsession led to a torn tendon because it suppressed pain
- Mathematician develops equation for ‘hipster paradox’
- Taiwan woman honours husband by inviting strippers to his funeral
- Done with the eulogy? Bring out the strippers!
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Dying Words: Steve Jobs Wasn’t the Only One
- William Thomas Stead
- Honey Heals & Deep Sea Diving Reals
- The Divine Spark: A Graham Hancock Reader: Psychedelics, Consciousness, and the Birth of Civilization
- Transcending the Titanic: Beyond Death’s Door
- The M Machine – Don’t Speak (Manila Killa Remix) via Stoney Roads
- Cubicolor – All Zero via Discobelle
- Tom Misch – Dawsons Hights via blahblahblahscience
- HNNY – Solsidan (Avalon Emerson Remix) via MixMag
- Mousse T – De La Bass via Feel my bicep
- Ark Patrol – Let Go via Acid Stag
- Wales – Lose My Mind via Wonky Sensitive