We begin with a possible revolution in personal hygiene as new microbiome sprays hit the market and we then investigate the future job prospects for nature elementals.
Also featured is the new discovery of a man made stone monolith dated at over 9000 years old, WWII gremlins, and Lorko the Black: history’s most feared gay Bigfoot pirate.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Now You Can Buy Shampoo and Cleanser That Promote the Growth of “Good” Bacteria
- The Mother Dirt Bundle
- A cosmetics startup knows that live microbes are the secret to healthier skin. Will anyone believe that?
- My No-Soap, No-Shampoo, Bacteria-Rich Hygiene Experiment
- Paleo I Don’t Care: I Like No Soap; No Shampoo
- Nature Spirits and Elementals with Tanis Helliwell
- The Real Gremlins of WWII
- STORIES AND ILLUSTRATIONS OF COMBAT AIRPLANES, MISSILES AND THE PEOPLE THAT FLEW THEM
- Are The Gremlins Messing With Tales Of Their Origins!
- Rutan Voyager
- Twelve Metre Long Monolith Found Off the Sicilian Coast Is At Least 9000 Years Old
- Another Megalith That rewrites History is Found
- 10% Human: How Your Body’s Microbes Hold the Key to Health and Happiness
- Nature Spirits & Elemental Beings: Working with the Intelligence in Nature
- Atlantis & Lemuria: The Lost Continents Revealed!
- Scary Stories To Tingle Your Butt: 7 Tales Of Gay Terror