After looking at the placebo effect in healthcare (and video games) we investigate the claims that Reincarnation is Christianity’s missing link.
While on the topic of being ‘born again’ we re-examine bizarre cases of xenoglossy, conscious experiences of rebirth, and JC’s 17 year spring break in India.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Nasa planning ‘Earth Independent’ Mars colony by 2030s
- NASA unveils missing pieces in journey to Mars
- Medical trials are in jeopardy due to extreme hypochondria in Americans
- Placebo effect works in video games too
- Man gets checked out for possible shark attack, doctors find tumor
- Reincarnation: The Missing Link in Christianity
- The Lost Years of Jesus: Documentary Evidence of Jesus’ 17-Year Journey to the East
- The Sacred Science of Ancient Japan: Lost Chronicles of the Age of the Gods
- Xenoglossy Reincarnation Case of Jenson Jacoby
- Muslim Reincarnation Case of Mushir Ali
- Nai Leng Consciously Experiences Death & Rebirth
- r/Buddhism, I was wondering. Does anyone have any evidence for reincarnation?