Hysteria and Paranoia feature heavily on this episode as we look at the history of popular delusions, medieval conspiracy theories, and the watchful eye of big brother.
We then introduce a new addition to MU with tales of unseen intruders and the wonders of the dreamatorium.
- Life on Mars: Nasa unveils ambitious plan for human colony
- Scientists Have Already Built a Prototype Greenhouse for Mars
- OP observes how Facebook’s mobile app served him pest control ads immediately after he started a conversation about pest control
- If You’re Not Paranoid, You’re Crazy
- The Strange Origins of Urban Legends
- A Colorful History of Popular Delusions
- The Great Singapore Penis Panic
- Winner: The Poo beats The Great one
- Fietlebaum’s Escape
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Redditors who spend a lot of time in seclusion (at sea, in the air or out in the wilderness) what’s the creepiest or most mysterious thing you’ve seen, found or experienced?
- Convoluted Universe Book V
- African American Wiccan Society
- My Crackpot Theory: Sugar is a Mind Control Drug
- Love sugar? Hate what it does to your brain!
- SASQUATCH MESSAGE FOR HUMANITY VIA SUNBOW