We add an Australian twist to this year’s Halloween show with tales of odd outback encounters, native myths that morph into urban legends, and the return of the Pilliga princess.
Bobby Cosmos then reports in from Blood Manor in NYC before we investigate the psychic abilities of Peruvian shaman.
- Salon worker praised cryotherapy — then ‘froze to death’ during treatment
- Processed meats rank alongside smoking as cancer causes – WHO
- Bacon Causes Cancer? Sort of. Not Really. Ish.
- Susannah Mushatt Jones: World’s oldest person says that she eats bacon every day
- The World Health Organisation says bacon is carcinogenic and right-wingers think it’s a Muslim conspiracy
- Japan’s Yakuza Cancels Halloween
- The Scary, Weird, Somewhat True Story of the Fairfax “Bunny Man”
- WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT HANGING ROCK?
- The most scary swag moment – DONT READ BEFORE BED!
- Pilliga Encounter – maybe hoax maybe not