We begin this week with discussions on gene manipulation and future designer humans before moving into the history of Trepanation and the underground culture of literally drilling a hole in your head.
We then look at the Peruvian mythology of the Chullachaqui and how Ayahuasca helped a ‘business executive’ get his life back together.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Two people walking across Golden Gate Bridge hit by blow darts
- Tainted love: the poisoner who confused chemicals for romance
- ‘Rogue scientists’ could exploit gene editing technology, experts warn
- Startup using genetics to enhance athletic performance
- I Drilled a Hole in My Own Skull to Stay High Forever
- Bore Hole
- February 2016 AOM: Ayahuasca: An Executive’s Enlightenment
- I Drilled a Hole in My Head. . .
- A Hole In The Head
- The People With Holes In Their Heads
- Myths and legends guarded by Peru’s Amazon Rainforest
- 7 Day Amazon Ayahuasca Adventure
- The Legend of Chullachaqui
- Ayahuasca: An Executive’s Enlightenment