We begin with new genetic engineering results that could bring anti-aging tech to the masses within 5 years before moving on to the ancient past with news of a potential lost civilisation in China.
Aaron then details the world of cursed machines, cursed artifacts, and the revenge of the Titanic.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- Half Your Brain Stands Guard When Sleeping In A New Place
- Bioquark is working on a project called ReAnima
- First gene therapy successful against human aging
- [AMA] My name is Liz Parrish, CEO of BioViva, the first patient to be treated with gene therapy to reverse aging, ask me anything.
- Gene Therapy Makes BioViva CEO Elizabeth Parrish Younger, Blunter, and Resolute
- More Than Human: Embracing the Promise of Biological Enhancement
- Did a Coded Message Lead an American to a Lost Civilization in China?
- Chinese History – Shang Dynasty
- The Quick 10: 10 Victims of the Hope Diamond Curse
- The Nature of Things: The Secret Life of Inanimate Objects
- The Ghosts of Flight 401
- The Curse Of James Dean’s “Little Bastard”
- Sorry Rocks
- Romain Jerome Titanic DNA Chrongraph Automatic Men’s Watch