Modern sightings of the ‘Hidden Folk’ are revealed this week as we speak to four eyewitnesses who claim they’ve encountered Faeries.
We also feature ‘Faception’ and the controversy of AI driven personality profiling, Were-panther cults of the 1930s, and the absurdity of desert penguins.
- Pensioner claims to have found Hitler’s hidden nuclear bombs in underground tunnels
- Hitler ‘created’ an ATOM BOMB that could be carried on a FLYING SAUCER
- Hitlers Bombe
- Face recognition app taking Russia by storm may bring end to public anonymity
- THIS FACIAL ANALYSIS SOFTWARE PICKS OUT TERRORISTS, SMART PEOPLE, BRAND PROMOTERS & MORE
- Bernie – Your personal matchmaker
- A new facial recognition software that can predict future CEO’s, professional athletes, and even potential terrorists… so far it’s been 80% accurate
- Soon We Won’t Program Computers. We’ll Train Them Like Dogs
- Paracon Australia 2016
- Chinese couple spend wedding night copying Communist constitution
- Belfast lingerie shop Bravissimo claims smell from Greggs bakery will damage stock
The Hidden Folk
- Julian Palmer – Psychedelic Explorer and Author of the book Articulations
- Robert Thé – A shamanic facilitator specialising in amazonian healing
- Ragnhildur Jonsdottir – The Elf Garden
- Terry Gunell – Professor of Folkloristics at Iceland University
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- William Seabrook
- Witchcraft: its Power in the World Today
- Tracking the Weretiger: Supernatural Man-Eaters of India, China and Southeast Asia