After discussing MU favourite Brent Swancer’s personal strange encounters we manage to weave together Missing 411 with Skinwalkers and ultimately Japanese folklore.
We return to the Kamikakushi phenomenon, the Fox women of Tono, and the “Snake-brides” that appear in both Western and Eastern lore.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- On My Personal Brushes with the Unexplained
- Bizarre Vanishings, Baffling Clues, and Strange Imposters
- Mysterious Dark Highways and Roving Packs of Skinwalkers?
- Not Quite Right Subreddit
- The Disappearance of Yuki Onishi
- UFOs, ghosts and missing people: Is this the creepiest forest in the world?
- THE PHENOMENON + ACTIVE DECEPTION?
- Carmen Blacker – Collected Writings: Volume 1
- Folk Legends from Tono: Japan’s Spirits, Deities, and Phantastic Creatures