Smart voice technologies offer futuristic modern conveniences that seemingly make our lives easier. However technologies like Siri have a dark side that many of us are unaware of. We discuss the infiltration of these technologies into our lives and how the algorithms driving them are so advanced that they can almost know everything about us from simply listening to our vocal fingerprints.
Then we chat about some alleged time travel technologies and hear reports of fossilised ooparts, audio time trips and much more.
This episode is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- The Voice Catchers: How Marketers Listen In to Exploit Your Feelings, Your Privacy, and Your Wallet
- Profiling Humans from their Voice
- The Strange Mystery of the Vatican’s Secret Time Machine
- Researcher Claims Time Slips Have Trapped Thousands of Brits in the Past
- The Strange Tale of a London Tomb Time Machine
- Time-Slips: Journeys into the Past and the Future
- Future of Technology