Episode 714 – Mysterious Universe Plus+
Ever had the compulsion to inject venom from the worlds most toxic snakes into your blood stream? Or perhaps you have the penchant for Japanese vodka made from poisonous hornets? No?
We also uncovered stories of Kim Jong Il’s personal sushi chef and his daring escape from North Korea, as well as tales of bigfoot hunting coyotes and one man’s close encounter with cloak wearing intruders.
This Episode is Exclusive to Plus+ Members. Click HERE to join today!
- The “Sirius” Film World Premiere
- Background of UFO documentary’s humanoid alien revealed
- Analysis of the Atacama humanoid alien
- Man Self-Injects Snake Venom to Boost Up His Immunity
- Bill Haast, a Man Charmed by Snakes, Dies at 100
- IAmA guy who’s been injecting deadly snake venom into myself for 20 years. AMA
- I woke up and saw a woman at my bedside, and my fiance had a dream including her in it.
- I’m normally a skeptic, but right now I’m terrified.
- Hebrew Invasion of Bedroom
- Kenji Fujimoto – Wikipedia
- The North Korean sushi chef
- Fermented Hornet Vod
- Cardboard Cop
- Luckiest man alive