Episode 721 – Mysterious Universe Plus+
We get completely lost in alternate realities on this show with tales of fae circles, ventures into dimensional rifts in Russia, summoning goblins in Wales, and the tasty future mix of Soylent drinks.
The concept of the Daemon-Eidolon formation of consciousness then becomes central to our investigation into Doppelgängers and the Third Man Effect.
- Mindscapes: First interview with a dead man
- Plight of the Living Dead: 10 Case Reports of Cotard’s Syndrome
- Modified mozzies no longer prefer humans
- Scientists’ $10M goal: Burpless cows
- Could Soylent really replace all of the food in your diet?
- What’s in Soylent?
- We Drank Soylent, The Weird Food of The Future
- The Health Dangers of Soy
- Lost in an Alternate Reality
- Brownies of Bangor
- The Leprechauns of Liverpool and the Bowling Green from Hell
- A modern fairy sighting in North Wales
- John Keel’s hypnotic encounter with a Daemon?
- Letters From the Far Side of Reality
- Super Soldiers & Mind Control: Summit
- PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT