8.10 – MU Plus+ Podcast
The potential dangers of Transhumanism are discussed once again as we cover some new sensationalist headlines referring to the movement as nothing less than a “Death Cult”.
Goblinoids are then encountered before we head underground for evidence of possible underground civilisations and cave dwelling beasts. MIB fashionistas are back to close out the show along with mildly sexy stories from Japan.
September is Plus+ Month! Listen to this episode and get your first month FREE by clicking here!
- NASA probe hears “shriek” in space as it leaves solar system
- Drivers’ Identity Verified Using Brain Waves
- What are some of the main problems with transhumanism?
- “Transhumanism” by Francis Fukuyama
- New Dawn 140 (September-October 2013)
- Not the fax, ma’am : DoD out of cash to buy new machine
- Kingdoms in Shadow:The Sphere of High Strangeness
- Slow-motion world for small animals
- Feeling Lonely? Rent a Japanese Middle-Aged Man for $10 an Hour